Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on ScionLife posted by Nilo from Scion Evolution.

Hey Socal...

This Sunday will be the 1st OC meet this Sunday, All are invited. It will be held at Super Autobachs at 3:00pm...Early enough for the sunshine and late enough for some of us to go to church and do what we gotta do in the morning. Hope to see lots of you all there...Peace.

I will try and bring some freebies for all. Peace

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Hmm, I wonder if the Warden would let me out two weekends in a row?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
the meet was off the hinges for those of you that did not attend. a very good turnout for a first meet...i think it was close to 40 cars.. see u guys in 2 weeks! =)

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Man i cant wait for the next one

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
I was thinking the same thing!!! Shades of noobish by the Doobster -- Hahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
You're joking right Chris....2006? :eek:
HA Yea we were all at the Hat making fun of the people who bumped the 06 threads...so we are all suppose to go home and bumb a thread from 06 :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
HA Yea we were all at the Hat making fun of the people who bumped the 06 threads...so we are all suppose to go home and bumb a thread from 06 :)
OH you little pranksters and your shenanigans!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Oh God, I hate when boredom sets in on you guys!

BTW, I need another set of Titanium bulbs!!! Scott, are you out there??!! LMAO!!!!!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
yea we all talked at the hat about how old threads were being bumped by noobs so wen went and found the oldest threads we could find hahahah

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.