Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey my name's Daniel Gutierrez. I just got my 2006 Scion xB this past Thursday. I traded in my 2005 Scion tC RS1.0 #502/2500 because I got bored trying to fix it up, so I got the xB. I already put a CF Hood on it and next week I'm ordering Sports Max rims/tires, lowering springs, and CF fender flairs. I'm from Ventura (805) Cali. I was at the Brea Meet if any of you went and i was driving this car:

I'm also getting Hunsaker Motorsports bucket seats in like 2 or 3 weeks. My goal is to make it into Hot Import Nights. Hope to meet everyone sometime.

Daniel
nyte_ryder

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't have any card to pay over the comp. for the ClubxB Stickers. I really want them though. Anyways I couldn't make it to the meet tonight but I'll be at the next one. My color is a Black Sand Pearl.

·
Registered
152 Posts
nyte_ryder said:
I don't have any card to pay over the comp. for the ClubxB Stickers. I really want them though. Anyways I couldn't make it to the meet tonight but I'll be at the next one. My color is a Black Sand Pearl.
suki suki now! MEEE 2! do you have cruise control yet? if you want it let me know.
i will hook you up...stick or auto?
sorry you didn't make the Hamer thing....Carne Asada tacos bro. Hamer had a
BBQ for the customers too.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I finally got some stuff done, but also still have to put some stuff on too. LoL! Hopefully it could be ready for the Scion Summerfest at the Santa Monica Pier July 30th. Hope to meet some more people there.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard, and congrats!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.