Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have had my xB since 2-14-06. The coat of Meguiars Gold paste wax was about six weeks old. I washed the box thoroughly and applied Meguiers NXT spray wax over the Gold wax. Easiest wax job I have ever done. took 15 minutes to apply. Fantastic results. Like they say..."It's so easy you'll be waxing more often!"

·
Registered
339 Posts
I have this stuff. It gets a LOT of praise. It really is several times easier than normal wax. It seems to me to shine and last as long as the gold glass I put on until I bought this :).

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tommorow I'm gonna do the tC which is flint mica. The box is PW and I can't wait to see this stuff on a darker color.

·
Registered
611 Posts
yeah i plan on having a coat of the gold class wax. seems like the best choice besides stepping up to zaino.

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
Has anyone used the Nxt wax they make was just wandering i used zaino on my last car gives it a beautiful shine but alot steps used to get it there took on average for zanio about 5 hours to apply and work all the 3to4 steps of waxes and cleaners .Its great if u have no life and like spending a day waxin lol but good stuff.Was wandering how many washes before the nxt wax shows wearing off:) i use miguires carnub. wax looks assume but doesnt last very long.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.