Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
----PNW HFD----
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey NW!

Who owns the black box with bags or hydros. I and my co-workers see it driving into seattle in shoreline area on hwy 99 early in the morning(5:30am-7am ish)

its a sick box!

shout out to anyone in the seattle area as well! I am in north shoreline:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Havent seen the black one your bringin up, but I have seen a few nice ones up here in everett. Ive got a Drk Green Box, sittin on factories.

·
----PNW HFD----
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Havent seen the black one your bringin up, but I have seen a few nice ones up here in everett. Ive got a Drk Green Box, sittin on factories.

my wife's family lives all between everett, and smokey point, I will look for ya next time I am up there:)

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
hello from Shoreline! :) That wasn't either of us you saw, tho ... I've got a pic of our boxes in my profile. I've seen some decent boxes around here. We are very often around 185th and Aurora.

·
----PNW HFD----
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hello from Shoreline! :) That wasn't either of us you saw, tho ... I've got a pic of our boxes in my profile. I've seen some decent boxes around here. We are very often around 185th and Aurora.

nice I will look for you, I live on 185th and densmore....lol...

spiros pizza rocks!!!!:D :D

·
Registered
673 Posts
Welcome... did that box have a rag top sunroof??? if so i've seen it before....just dont know who owns it but looks nice...

theres also been 2 other owners of bsp or bop box's that had air bags and have since sold or tried to sell them...

if ya feel like fighting friday night traffic..theres a m&g at the south center mall tonight about 730pm'ish 2nd floor parking garage next to sears

·
----PNW HFD----
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome... did that box have a rag top sunroof??? if so i've seen it before....just dont know who owns it but looks nice...

theres also been 2 other owners of bsp or bop box's that had air bags and have since sold or tried to sell them...

if ya feel like fighting friday night traffic..theres a m&g at the south center mall tonight about 730pm'ish 2nd floor parking garage next to sears
I dont think this one had a ragtop, might have though,as I am half way asleep on the way into work...lol...whoever owns it likes to ride with the azz end in the air...lol....

I would love to come down to the mall, but I would really have to fight traffic to get there. I work in ballard, and live in shoreline, I get off work at 2pm, then pick my daughter up at 4 right up the street from our house. After that I have to cook dinner, then the wife gets home, eat, and then I think I will hibernate after that...lol...please keep me posted about events going on, I would like to make it to one soon

Personally I would like to do a xb cruise this summer! maybe the cascade loop, or a trip to st helens......

and oh yeah please excuse my ignorance but what does "m&g" stand for...lol...?

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
M&G stands for Meet & Greet.

I've always wanted to try Spiro's. Maybe we'll do that tonight.

We live just off 10th and 185th so it sounds like we're in the same neighborhood. Very cool!

Don't know if we can make the Southcenter thing tonight, we've been ill all week. I think a cruise this summer would be awesome though!

·
----PNW HFD----
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
M&G stands for Meet & Greet. I've always wanted to try Spiro's. Maybe we'll do that tonight. We live just off 10th and 185th so it sounds like we're in the same neighborhood. Cool!

Don't know if we can make the Southcenter thing tonight, we've been ill all week. I think a cruise this summer would be awesome though!
...lol...meet and greet, I just needed to use my brain a little better...lol..thanks:D

10th huh.? NW? or NE? Spiros rocks!!!! the pizza is great, and the meals are great. Family run, small though, so sometimes there is a wait, but never for very long. Maybe I will drive by there later, we are 6 blocks away....lol...

I was Ill last friday till this wed. SUX! I feel for you

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
We're 10th NE, so I think that's the opposite side of Aurora? (I'm so pathetic, I should know my streets better, have lived here all my life except for the past 5 years - just moved back in November)

Anyway, I'm sure we'll bump into ya sometime! :)

·
----PNW HFD----
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We're 10th NE, so I think that's the opposite side of Aurora? (I'm so pathetic, I should know my streets better, have lived here all my life except for the past 5 years - just moved back in November)

...lol..yeah it is on the east side of the freeway, we are on the west. One of my co-workers lives in some condos over next to you guys.

I will keep an eye out for a tcm or bsp:)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just wanted to say hi from the Kirkland/Monroe area. I don't get over to Shoreline that much, just an eastside boy here. I'd describe my ride to you, but right now it's pretty darn stock. That is, until I get my tax return :) Already got plans for spending some (all?) of it. We should have a Northend M&G sometime so we don't have to deal with 405 or I-5.

·
----PNW HFD----
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just wanted to say hi from the Kirkland/Monroe area. I don't get over to Shoreline that much, just an eastside boy here. I'd describe my ride to you, but right now it's pretty darn stock. That is, until I get my tax return :) Already got plans for spending some (all?) of it. We should have a Northend M&G sometime so we don't have to deal with 405 or I-5.
northend m&g sounds great!

·
OG Member
1,635 Posts

So get you and the kids (can't forget Jeff) and move back down here. The place that you will always know. Staples 2nd & 4th Thurs. of the month. Corner of Whites Canyon and Soledad. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey, I live part time in Bellingham and part time in South Seattle/Burien. M&G soon?

·
----PNW HFD----
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
673 Posts
just be carefull if you go to the m&g this friday at univeristy place.... the speed bumps are a B****...

due to i-5 road work i dont think i'll be makin it... wont have enuff time to go from down town seattle to fed way and back to pick up car......

1 - 20 of 23 Posts