Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the Subplug 2 from Norcalscion and it is awesome. A true plug and play adapter. It literally took 5 minutes and I was ready to hook up my amp. It has great sound quality as well. If you want an amp and still have the factory radio, this is what you need!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Yeah, it's a nice piece. I had one awhile back. Sold it to "Raiderbeast" and he is also very happy with it.

·
Registered
361 Posts
yup, I was looking at thoes converter boxes, but I cant see anything working better or being as easy to hook up as the norcal sub plug. thanks again Padanky.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Allows you to retain the steering wheel audio controls on the 06's. I also like the fact that I can retain the stock radio to turn thieves off.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Whats the differance in the Subplug 2 and the Subplug 4? I was looking at this one, but didn't know if it was the same thing: subplug4 and the "PRO-SERIES" SHOW PRO. 4 gauge pro kit .. $149.99 This is everything correct? And the way I'm reading it, everything (all) speakers have to be wired through the amp, right? So stock speakers as well? (if I were going to use them)
Thanks

·
Registered
361 Posts
the sub plug 2 has 1 set of rca outputs. the sub plug 4 has 2 sets of rca outputs.
your stock speakers should function normally. basically your just adding the inputs for your amp/s. so if you want you can run your stockers off your amp but thats alot of extra wiring. if you replace all your stockers for some nice speakers I'd say run them off the amp.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
^^i though witht the for you had to run you stock speakers from an amp? But if you talk to they guy who sells them on ebay, he actually makes them, and I think you can get him to make it anyway you wanted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.