Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey SE Norcal a few of us on the SE Board are planning a road trip up North. After the Dunlop event we would like to see active and non-active members come out and support this Meet and Greet! We here at SE Socal will be in touch with the appropriate people there to set this up! So stay tuned and pass the word along to your fellow SE brothers and sisters. It should be a fun filled day of fun and as always good times. :wink:

Carl

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I'm seriously considering stepping away for a while and going to back to some other activites that I enjoyed before the xB came along. I will still have my xB and I will still help those who ask for it. But when certain aspects aren't fun anymore, its time to move on.

I will still be here, and maybe make a brief appearance occasionally, but that will only be if time permits.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
You have to have a sticker to show!?!

Oh wait, my ID says SoCal chapter! Oops!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I'm so there!! Just tell me where and what time. Can't wait to meet more SE members!!:p

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to update everyone: Meet and Greet is set for Saturday, February 18th 8 p.m. @ In and Out off the 580. The address is 1881 N. Livermore Ave in Livermore.
It was decided by the board that this is the most central location for the diversified area of Nor Cal.
We hope to see all of you there, we are looking forward to meeting all of you, if we haven't already.
The midnight runners will be arriving in Nor Cal around noon and will be staying at the Hawthorn Suites down the street.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
And breakfast can be at Golden Corral or Hometown Buffetin Tracy on sunday, before everyone heads back to SoCal, if anyone wishes.

I know Steve, Lisa and I are going for sure.

·
Registered
126 Posts
squirrel said:
And breakfast can be at Golden Corral or Hometown Buffetin Tracy on sunday, before everyone heads back to SoCal, if anyone wishes.

I know Steve, Lisa and I are going for sure.
Ithought you were going to be out of town cool see you there

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
clear bra guy said:
Ithought you were going to be out of town cool see you there
The blocks I'm primary instructor are on saturday and was just supposed to assist on sunday. So if I don't make it back in time on saturday night, at least I can spend sunday breakfast w/ my friends since they are making the drive up.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
sunday breakfast list rolll call:

1. Evildave and Angela
2. Jim and beth and kids
3. Steve and Lisa
4. squirrel
5. Brian and Monica
6. Na'im

I'll talk to Dave again this week and post up between Golden Corral or Hometown Buffet. They're both within a few blocks of each other.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.