Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my torched toaster last weekend. #2401. got a couple of xBs in the family and was intrigued by them. took one for a test drive this weekend and when i realized it felt like i was driving a little go kart, i just knew i had to have it.

not a whole lot of mods going on it. the obvious tint, wheels, lowering. but i think this one will be mild. my other car is my real toy and most of my mod money goes into her (1991 mustang). but my mustang is getting to be a bit too much for a 60 mile a day commuting vehicle. enter scion.

i am very interested to see what others are doing with their xBs and see where that might take me with mine.

on to the pix:

·
Project Cop Box
540 Posts
not a whole lot of mods going on it. the obvious tint, wheels, lowering. but i think this one will be mild. my other car is my real toy and most of my mod money goes into her
yeah, i said close to the same thing....but all my money is modding my xB and not my turbo lebaron.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my problem is that my mustang is turbo'd and i just upgraded turbos from a 62mm to a 70mm... do i sell the 62mm? or re-use it? lol

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Hello -- Welcome -- Is that a early sixties galaxie wagon in the garage behind the new xb. :cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
actually, it is a 1964 ford fairlane wagon... that is my hubby's daily driver. lol

a pic of both our daily drivers... well until last weekend anyways! lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it is a sleeper. it has a blown fuel injected 302 in it. scoots along for the unsuspecting smart @ss.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Now thats real sweet -- love it. :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.