Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Noobie in da house with pics!!

just bought myself a new 06 xB manual in salsa red pearl. Beautiful color I must say! I opted for the most basic with no options as I will do my own mods later on. Will post pics ASAP.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Salsa red......Very nice choice. You dont see too many of those. Cant wait to see pics!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
You're right, it is a hot color. I'm wondering if anyone with a Salsa Red Box will get a plate that reads "chips n". Welcome to the boards. :D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
You're right, it is a hot color. I'm wondering if anyone with a Salsa Red Box will get a plate that reads "chips n". Welcome to the boards. :D
Don't start Mark! Susie is trying to find a chili pepper vinyl to put on hers!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Nice! Now I'm thinking (bad idea this late at night) a couple should buy the Salsa Red and the RS3 Green and go cruising at Christmas or on Cinco de Mayo. OK, that was stupid, bed time, 3:30 am comes early around here.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Nice! Now I'm thinking (bad idea this late at night) a couple should buy the Salsa Red and the RS3 Green and go cruising at Christmas or on Cinco de Mayo. OK, that was stupid, bed time, 3:30 am comes early around here.
You're right......... bedtime!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
WELCOME to Club xB!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
I bet if you go to Texas you could find one..

·
Registered
827 Posts
Oh man, that is awesome!! I love that color. Time to de-badge and clear those corners!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice of the dealer to add another badge for you to remove. Awesome color choice though! Keep posting pics of the mods. :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thx, I was apparently lucky with this one becuase in my area, there are only 3 SRP's in Manual and I got one of them. =)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.