Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a ton of threads on halo headlights on this forum. I'm new to clubxb and need some direction on purchasing headlamps. I was going to buy a set on ssuperstore.com for $169.00
http://ssuperstore.com/product_info.php/cPath/22/products_id/232
I called the store & the guy says they're out of stock & they aren't street legal. I tell him his web site says they are street legal. I state that they look like the ones on ebay for $50 to $60 bucks. He says they are the same, he's the one listing them on ebay? wtf one third the price and no adjustment screws? This tells me they are the crappy knock offs? :(

Bottom line, should I buy these from bbist.com or some other reputable firm or deal with the ebay shuffle & hope it somewhat resembles what they are showing? Who did you buy your's from and why? I've seen a few peeps complain that the cheap ones didn't have adjustment screws. That's why I noted that above.
http://www.bbist.com/Projector Headlight Pair jpg.jpg
Thanks for any advise!
Sorry I don't know how to hyperlink these urls.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Wow. I'm gonna have to contact ssuperstore and see what's up. I've never had a problem with George, but this is making me sick to my stomach.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm selling brand new halos....

I BOUGHT SOME DUAL HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS. I JUST REALIZED THAT I HAVE TO REMOVE MY BUMPER AND GRILLE. I'M A GIRL...AND THAT'S GONNA BE TO HARD FOR ME TO DO :( I HAVE THEM JUST SITTIN' IN MY GARAGE COLLECTING DUST. THEY ARE BRAND NEW..STILL IN ORIGINAL BOX! SO IF YOU OR ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN THESE...LET ME KNOW. I'VE POSTED THESE LIGHTS A FEW TIMES ALREADY.
I PAID $245 FOR THESE. THEY'RE GOOD QUALITY. I ONLY WANT $100.00 PLUS SHIPPING IF YOU NEED THEM SHIPPED. OR YOU CAN COME PICK THEM UP.
EMAIL ME [email protected]

Attachments

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Ericroadking

buy the ones from Joven1969 there Sonars a good set I've owned two of them. they aren't a cheap set, and they have two adjustments up & down and left & right. Stocker's only have up & down, for a 100.00 plus shipping brand new thats stealing :rolleyes:

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
rickissoamazing

you can take the risk of getting e-bay ones and many have. There are good deals out there but some are cheap crap. They dont have the cut off piece in projector, they dont have any adjustment to aim lights, also no FED DOT stamp. these do and they have the required reflector in corner White on the chrome housing and amber on the black housing. E-bay is a great place dont get me wrong there are some great buys, one should do a lot of research before they buy. ;) here is a pic of the cut off its part of why they are called projectors ie; looks like empty film screen arfter movie is over.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.