Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys....Im pretty excited about my XB now that I have looked at your rides. Its wierd, i got this car 2 be a daily driver, since i have a EG hatchback civic that I have been slowly turning in to a Race car. So i wanted something comfortable.....but these things can look sick with some WORK wheels and nice offsets. Im not gonna bore you with some stock pics ....but I will definitely keep you guys posted.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome to the Club. You can bore us with some pics of the EG...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Need engine bay pics!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
details

B16 swap.....full cat back N1 exhaust by Apexi.......DC ceramic headers.....CarbonFiber intake by Password JDM......Koyo Radiator (long version for integra) .....apxi VTEC controler. Gutted with only delsol seats inside......and no AC or power steering......tokico Illumina 5 way adjustables.

Plan to turbo and reinforce engine and bore and balance. Whole reason why I got an XB.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
b16's are nice to boost. Like I said, I want an EG as well for a project car. Found a hatch for $3k 50 miles away, and then a K20 complete swap for around $4500

·
Registered
611 Posts
welcome to the club. and your hatch is looking good! reminds me of one of my buddies hatch's as well. :D

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
mmmmm EG....my boy has one too, if you are on honda-tech he is BoostedsiR...another guy from my mazda forum just got a running eg for $50...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.