Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Tony... I am new to the Scion world. I recently purchased a 2005 Polar White xB with 26K miles. It came with a wing and upgraded speakers (had to replace the blown rears). Ive done some modifications to it while it's been sitting in my driveway waiting for the title to arrive from the previous owners finance company (perhaps a blessing in disguise?). The lower equipment has been ordered. :D Besides what you can see, I have added 4300K HIDs and added a cabin air filter.

Some fisheye shots.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome Tony. Congrats on your new Box. Looks sweet and thanks for posting pics right off the bat, we like that around here. :D

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Hello there -- Welcome to the club. Clean looking Xb :cool:

·
Project Cop Box
540 Posts
yeah, the pics police have nothing to do now :( nice lookin box.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
very nice! once it's lowered throw a bit of camber on all four and space out the rear and you stance will off the hook!

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
welcome to your new addiction. no pics police law being broken here. darn another one got away. going back to eating some beer and drinkin doughnuts. LOL. stay awhile. you'll like it here.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. I figured I'd start off with an intro so people wont just see some random new user posting his $.02 all over the place.

I'm on a few other xB forums, but only because I'm used to a fast paced forum from my previous car (Honda-Tech.com). I guess all the xB forums combined equate to the speed of that forum alone. hehe.

Here are some pics of my previous obsession/money pit. Dont mind the paint, my goal was performance/speed.

The reason why I purchased the Sportmax originally. Kind of aggressive, but didnt look right.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Welcome this is a different dimension than the honda crowd.

Good job getting pics up on the first shot.

·
Registered
679 Posts
welcome tony, i knew your name looked familiar when i first saw it... at least you now have to car that the sportmax's somewhat fit on

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.