Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did you connect the ground wire thingy to the engine bay ? do you juse just a random nut or screw ?

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
do you just buy as many mods as possible no matter how beneficial they in fact are?

just wondering.

·
Registered
333 Posts
ill take pics of mine so you can see

·
Registered
368 Posts
the ground should be connected to the body, engine, or off a ground wire kit.
I don't have the wires so I would have to see a kit to help more.

and don't be afraid to mod all YOU want. Do it for yourself not for anyone else, have no fear of the neigh sayers.

people think that because I make the mods I do to mine that they aren't worth it, they say buy this, you should buy that. I like to try different things out myself, working on a few more as we speak, who give a rats rectum what they think.

if you show me a pic of what you got I'll try and help. just pm the info to me if you want. Have been doing military electrcal design for many years.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Frogbox said:
the ground should be connected to the body, engine, or off a ground wire kit.
I don't have the wires so I would have to see a kit to help more.

and don't be afraid to mod all YOU want. Do it for yourself not for anyone else, have no fear of the neigh sayers.

people think that because I make the mods I do to mine that they aren't worth it, they say buy this, you should buy that. I like to try different things out myself, working on a few more as we speak, who give a rats rectum what they think.

if you show me a pic of what you got I'll try and help. just pm the info to me if you want. Have been doing military electrcal design for many years.

I know I like modding my car, i know people like talking ****, i wont name names but we all know who they are on here

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ThunderGod said:
i do just a little bit of modding myself, sometimes....maybe once in a blue moon.:p ;) :D

hey chris, there is a pick somewhere around here. i believe it was Stylis with his aluminum engine cover. sponsored link??
HA your a funny guy bud,I just PMed Stylis for a cover. Im irratated i bought rotors and a pulley too and my dad told me today hed help me with them and nope he went to SD tongiht...Truck Jam Sunday and I have a ride thats in shambles

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
i'm not a neigh sayer to mods , but it seems that mister flipper buys things that are pretty much useless , and buys things he seems not to know what they are or do.

the nology wires for this particular vehicle does not do much at all is all i'm saying. sorry if i come across as a dick. tis not my intention.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess its just the way it comes off that makes you sound like a dick i dont know..I buy mods to modify my car for shows so people look @ it and say wow thats cool. I dont buy everythign I get sponsored here and there, I get good deals ya know..its not like im spending mass amounts of cash on stuff

I like building cars for people to look at and be motivated to do the same....

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
gotcha. i just mod it for me , i know i'll never be a show winner , i dont like the things that win shows , i'm just about making a clean car with decent power , decent stero all that jazz. i guess i'm sortof anti show car. i dunno.

props to you on the car. just some things make e wonder. again sorry if i'm coming across as a dick. take it easy. late

·
Registered
368 Posts
hotbox wrote:
i'm not a neigh sayer to mods , but it seems that mister flipper buys things that are pretty much useless , and buys things he seems not to know what they are or do.

sorta like your cf spoiler?

they look cool but do nothing.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Chris, in this pic you can see the 10 mm nut on the front of the engine compartment close to the headlight. That's where I connected my ground wire lead from the ground kit. If you need any help with it PM me.

Mod on Brotha!

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
Frogbox said:
sorta like your cf spoiler?

they look cool but do nothing.
ah yes but i know it does nothing and it's cheap and an appearance item . to me crazy looking spark plug wires that detract or keep the same performance hold no benefit. Especially with their rather large price tag.

i guess these would be similar to your lighting , and your eyelids they do nothing but look cool.

·
Registered
368 Posts
exactly !!!!!:D

the wires look cool. thats what he wants.

Misterflipper you got them wired up yet?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.