Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having trouble with my handiapped conversion xB. Just heard from one of the reps at Braun that Toyota would not be making this model, the xB, anymore in 2007. Dont' know how true that is, but that's what I was just told.

Lois :confused:
serenity11

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
serenity11 said:
I am having trouble with my handiapped conversion xB. Just heard from one of the reps at Braun that Toyota would not be making this model, the xB, anymore in 2007. Dont' know how true that is, but that's what I was just told.

Lois :confused:
serenity11
What's going on with it, Lois?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Toyota/Scion has said that each model is only planned to have a three yearrun before it is discontinued/replaced. It is expected that 2006 is the last full year for the 'xB as we know it.'

The replacement model may or may not be called 'xB.'

Are you having problems with your conversion?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My conversion

Well I was having problems but they are providing answers. Braun bought the company that made the conversions on the xB and there was a lack of knowledge on some of the systems, causing failure of things to work and not knowing how to fix. So my dealership worked on getting in touch with someone from this new company and got the answers. Also my transmission is screwing up. When the kneel system failed I tried to put it in gear to move it to make it work and when I put in Drive it went backwards instead of forwards. Scared tht poop out of me. I have an appointment with Toyota on Wednesday and the conversion dealership owner is going with me. Toyota said that it could be due to conversion wiring based on the transmission being electronic and talked about struts. I have no idea about this mechanical stuff. Just hoping this gets straightened out soon. That thing is my legs. Might be square but it sure "walks" well ;)

Thanks for your intererest.
Lois

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
OMG Tomas, you should SO make that Serenity's Avatar!!!!!!! :) That would be AWSOME!

Yes, this year is the last year, Sadly (lets all pray together now, that the next one will NOT be called the xB.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.