Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Thanks, but just remember, I may have Dodger colors but I'm still an Angels fan!!!! :D
well the angels are trying to be from LA!!!! LOLOLOL

anyway the dash looks GREAT! love the shift knob too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hope you're not having mad sun glare, I remember watching this show on TV with an all white cadillac being done and the only thing that wasn't white was the dash(They were afraid of glare trouble). Any problems? Looks great though!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
wesf23 said:
Hope you're not having mad sun glare, I remember watching this show on TV with an all white cadillac being done and the only thing that wasn't white was the dash(They were afraid of glare trouble). Any problems? Looks great though!
I did notice a little glare off the gage pod but it was livable and I'm sure I'll get used to it. I think an all white dash would be too much on any vehicle. Unless of course I was a Grand Master Pimp Daddy..."Yo, Beyotch bedda have my money" :eek:

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Lookin good my man -- like the the grab handle lights alot:)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Looking good man.....I wonder where you got the idea of the lights up there? :cool:

I love the Blue/White Combo, it looks great. You gonna do some under body lights to finish the lighting package? I added the under glow lights not too long ago and it looks pretty good all lit up.

Some graphics would set it off right though!!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
bdonscion said:
Looking good man.....I wonder where you got the idea of the lights up there? :cool:

I love the Blue/White Combo, it looks great. You gonna do some under body lights to finish the lighting package? I added the under glow lights not too long ago and it looks pretty good all lit up.

Some graphics would set it off right though!!!
Already there bro...

Lights in the doors too...

And the engine...

And the sub box...

And the headlights...

And the A/C controls...

And under the seats...

And I just ordered more cold cathodes today!

Must....have....more.....lights... :eek:

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
I did notice a little glare off the gage pod but it was livable and I'm sure I'll get used to it. I think an all white dash would be too much on any vehicle. Unless of course I was a Grand Master Pimp Daddy..."Yo, Beyotch bedda have my money" :eek:
This guy up in KC painted his whole dash white. I don't know what he said about glare but it has to be a pain.

·
Registered
659 Posts
YO TAZ had to yell i found this blg thought you'd like need to return in day time

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
ric2542 said:
YO TAZ had to yell i found this blg thought you'd like need to return in day time

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Just tell me where and I'm there! Surf's up.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Great looking mods.....I stopped at the over head, underhood, underbody lights. great looking accents and awesome write up on the process....I am sure that this will help everyone with the installation. You need an open front grill to let your light shine through....

Do you have everything wired to one switch? I was checking out the plasmaglow "Control Freak" where you can wire up to 6 12v lines to one control with a remote. It would be easier than having all of these seperate switches everywhere.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
All of my interior, 4 12" cold cathodes, 4 4" cold cathodes and 2 48" neon and 1 36" neon, all fused independently is on on switch with a constant 12v source. Most 12" cold cathodes draw less that .5 amps, the packaging for the cold cathodes says 500 mA which is .5 amp.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
bdonscion said:
Great looking mods.....I stopped at the over head, underhood, underbody lights. great looking accents and awesome write up on the process....I am sure that this will help everyone with the installation. You need an open front grill to let your light shine through....

Do you have everything wired to one switch? I was checking out the plasmaglow "Control Freak" where you can wire up to 6 12v lines to one control with a remote. It would be easier than having all of these seperate switches everywhere.
I have it all wired up to one switch in the center console.

Makes it easier to turn all the interior lights on at once.
The underbody lights are connected to the third switch on the right...

And the engine lights are controlled by a switch I made with some Home Depot stuff...

Only having three switches isn't too bad.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.