Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know, I sent out my dash pieces to Florida to have them done in white Carbon Fiber. That didn't work out so well. The C/F looked more like a checkerboard so I had the stuff shipped back and decided to paint it white. I finished up the painting today just in time for the meet at Giovanni's. I also added some 4 inch cold cathodes to my Oh Sh*t handles. Came out nice, got some compliments at the show tonight. Check it out...

Kinda goes with the whole blue light theme I've got going on.

I'm gonna miss my White Trash dash though.....NOT! :eek:

·
Scion God
541 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
As many of you know, I sent out my dash pieces to Florida to have them done in white Carbon Fiber. That didn't work out so well. The C/F looked more like a checkerboard so I had the stuff shipped back and decided to paint it white. I finished up the painting today just in time for the meet at Giovanni's. I also added some 4 inch cold cathodes to my Oh Sh*t handles. Came out nice, got some compliments at the show tonight. Check it out...

Kinda goes with the whole blue light theme I've got going on.

I'm gonna miss my White Trash dash though.....NOT! :eek:

Ride is looking Schweet Tazmeister!!!!

·
Registered
827 Posts
That looks sweet man, I really dig the color-coordinated look you got going there. Nice work!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kartel said:
Ride is looking Schweet Tazmeister!!!!
Thank you Sir, from you that is high praise indeed! :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ThunderGod said:
Taz, yur ride is transforming very quickly bro. looking good! looking klean!
Got that "Ying and Yang" thing going on. Hmmmm, do I feel some graphics in the near future?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ric2542 said:
My old dash never look so good props my friend OMC
Gotta tell you, if the white C/F had worked out I would have driven down there to show you in person! You are the Carbon Fiber King!

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
looks great!

the first pic looks like one of those "Clone Trooper" from Star Wars. :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bB626 said:
looks great!

the first pic looks like one of those "Clone Trooper" from Star Wars. :D
OK, you got me. Secretly I dress as a Stormtrooper at home!

:D

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Hey, I've been wanting to do the 4" cathodes in my oh **** bars for a while.

Care about letting me know how you did it?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hayalex6 said:
Hey, I've been wanting to do the 4" cathodes in my oh **** bars for a while.

Care about letting me know how you did it?
Remove the OSH and you'll find there is enough room to run the wires up into the headliner. Run your leads to the converter along the roof line and down behind the door post. I mounted my converter behind the black post cover. From there run your power and ground to your chosen power source. The 4 inch CC's actually friction fit inside the handles so you don't even have to mount them. I have a few other peeps who want my help to do them. When we do I'll take the time to do a DIY for it. I was rushing to mush to do it this time.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
saw surfcity's box last night. very clean. my gf loves it coz it's "cute" but corrected so she said it's "manly".
__________________Thanks Heinz, it was great meeting you and your G/F, Veronica? She can call it cute if she wants. :D

DTRAIN619 said:
Look as good as ever, Taz!

Would have liked to see the white C/F, was it really that bad?
I didn't even get to see it. The company tested on another piece of plastic and then realized they couldn't do it. That's why I was so excited, the FIRST! I just wanted to be the first at a new mod...oh well, guess I'll have to look for another idea to be first in.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
DodgerGirl said:
Clean looking ride... I love the white w/blue lights!!!
Thanks, but just remember, I may have Dodger colors but I'm still an Angels fan!!!! :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.