Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks to mike "kartel"/ karen "Ma" & the family. toyota of hollywood for taking good care of my ride. apache leather feels really good and the finish product...

:D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Congrats Heinz! They feel so nice. :D

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
take the leather off again and then remove the headrest plastic pieces underneath for an even better look!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
ah nice man! are you planning to put the headrests in later and cut the holes necessary? otherwise like darren said, it looks a little off, but still good!

scotty

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks a million to everyones good remarks, you folks are too kind. i got it done for a good price coz it was won at a raffle. but i've heard it's approx. almost 1000 plus, i might be wrong. it was done in 2 days. they did a very good job. and regarding the headrest, i still have future plans to put somethin in the holes. but if things don't work out as planned they're definitely off. the info on apache, i guess call up toyota of hollywood. they're good peoples. urban style all the way!!!! hehehe.

·
Registered
827 Posts
short bus said:
!!!choice!!!

^^Couldn't have said it better myself.^^ That is killer looking. Goes with your theme real nice too.

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sid- hinde lang swerte. i'm just very thankful for very good friends that help each other out. regards na man sa misses atcha and mga maliliit.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
ketchup_xb said:
sid- hinde lang swerte. i'm just very thankful for very good friends that help each other out. regards na man sa misses atcha and mga maliliit.
WHAT HE SAID 2CANCHEW LOLOL

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts