Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before:

After:

I also took off the black trim around the front side windows, not sure if I want to do the back windows yet.

Thanks for letting me share! :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Leave the back windows, it looks great. Looks like a two door!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bB626 said:
looks good!

i havent seen you post often here lately, been busy?
Yeah, had some personal issues at home and work, but have finally got them taken care of. Plus, I have added a couple more Scion boards so I am trying to get to them all.;)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BoXBoy said:
Looks cool both ways, thought the blue wheels were the bomb!, So many options, so little time! Are you changing the interior as well???
Thanks! The blue rings are removable and I can put those back on. The interior, I am still considering if I want to keep the vinyl dash kit or paint it.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SLIMER said:
WHY DID YOU REMOVE YOUR GRAPHICS? THE REASON I AM ASKING IS I WANT TO APPLY GRAPHICS TO MY Xb! ALSO WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR'S?
Basically, I got tire of the look, I had them on for over a year and it just got old. I want something different and I am looing at "stars" to go with the my "Go-Go Box" theme. I got my graphix from www.motoskingraphix.com. I do plan on getting more, but just not now and if do get any they will be smaller and simple.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.