Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of this? It apparently sprays nitrous over your intercooler which helps to reduce the air temperature even further thereby increasing HP. Interesting for those of us with turbos or superchargers.

·
Registered
70 Posts
i personally would think you would get mre hp by using the nitrous IN your engine rather then spraying such an expensive liquid on your intercooler... maybe im justing thinking too simple mindedly. (i cant spell that for shi!)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
no it works but not in the way nitrous traditionally works..it does add a little hp cause it still goes thru the intake in a sense...BUT boost is hit much faster and harder since the air going thru is COLD how cold? ICE COLD =P

·
lets play beer pong!
274 Posts
well there is a cry02 system that sprays your inter coller and freezes it a buddy of mine has one and when he sprays it is coats the intercooler with ice
via Co2 gas witch by the way is the same stuff used in paintball guns it is veary affective

check this out
http://www.toyotaimportsforum.co.uk/articles/newsitem.php?id=27

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
if the c02 ices up the intercooler that's bad cause no air can flow through the intercooler. air flow plus freezing cold nitrous is the shizzle.

hell just having an alcohooland water formula sprayed onto the intercooler helps a lot. ala stock evo system.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.