Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any fans of Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas planning to go see the 3-D version of the movie when it comes out on October 20th?

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Im planning on checking it out with the wife... Big N.B.C. fans here. I can watch that movie over and over again and not get tired of it. Best thing the Disney Corporation has ever done!!!

Happybonbon said:
Any fans of Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas planning to go see the 3-D version of the movie when it comes out on October 20th?

·
Registered
546 Posts
kartel said:
Im planning on checking it out with the wife... Big N.B.C. fans here. I can watch that movie over and over again and not get tired of it. Best thing the Disney Corporation has ever done!!!

What are you talking about Mike? you know you LOVE disney!!! lol

But I am planning on taking my lil sis to go check it out cuz she loves that movie...I kinda like it myself...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
I'll have to remind Ernie, I know he's gonna want to see it!

I KNEW Jack Skellington would drive an xB! lol You know what sucks though, I think he and sally sit up higher than I do in my car, what are they like 6'?

Any thoughts about getting together with fellow xB drivers/nmbc fans to see it?

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
my wifey wants to see it... we'll need a sitter for the new born tho...

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I could watch that movie over and over again, too! I love most of Tim Burton's stuff though, as well, but NBC is the best. :) Here's Jeff and I last Halloween. I made my costume with scraps. I want to make a better one eventually though.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
boxd_up said:
I could watch that movie over and over again, too! I love most of Tim Burton's stuff though, as well, but NBC is the best. :) Here's Jeff and I last Halloween. I made my costume with scraps. I want to make a better one eventually though.

You want to make a BETTER one? :confused: How could you make it look any better? I'd swear you borrowed it from Sally herself! If that's what you think is the "not so good" one, I wonder how great the better one could be? Oh wait, I know, you just mean you're going to have real detachable arms and legs. You know, the costume is kick a$$ already, I don't think you need to complete the outfit with dismemberment. lol

Seriously though, you did an excellent job!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I can't wait to see this as well. I've always been a Tim Burton fan, and I'm stoked about seeing NBC for like the 23rd time in 3D :D

Raise my "spirits" ( :p ) over the slightly dissapointing Corpse Bride :(

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm with you Dew, I didn't know what I was expecting when I went to see Corpse Bride, but I think I was at least expecting to like it a little more than I did. I guess with nmbc being out for a decade when corpse bride was relased, it probably gave a lot of us time to get our hopes up. Oh well, at least I was excited but I don't understand, why it didn't give me that special kind of feeling in christmas land

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.