Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry some of 'em are pretty blurry, it's hard to hold the camera steady and the shutter speed's not so fast. Oh, and I'm also sorry for the fucking date stamp...it's not my camera and I didn't know it was doing that.

Under Dash Cathodes/Front Cupholder LEDs

Under Seat Cathodes/Rear Cupholder LED

Grill/Headlight Cathodes

Speedometer Face

Vent LED

Headliner LEDs

Projectors with Angel Eye/Eyebrow

Cut-Off Lines (I have Lumincs JDM Yellow Bulbs, but the camera adjusts to the color so they look white.)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I like it! I going to add the front grill lights in the next two weeks. I like the effect on your headliner as well. Nice work.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are awesome! They are custom fit for the xB, not like a lot of those generic ebay mats. FrankenScion has his painted Camo Green, they are badass.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They must not have been slippery at all cause I don't remember even thinking about it and it's been wet a couple times since I got them.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I just had an idea this morning before looking at your night light pics.... I will be fixing some down light (white) this weekend, but then I will not reveal where it would be fitted, interior of course...... wait for my pics, I believe it would be something new which none xB or bB owners have done....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought some, but never installed them. Not feeling them for the interior. I was gonna put them in my headlights and tail lights...but I figured I'd probably get in trouble cause my PA system has a cop siren in it...hahaha.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Um, just 2-3 inches in there. What I did is I removed the center piece and the dashboard speaker grills and used a dremmel to drill a hole in the side of the vent. I used 8mm leds, I got like...20 of 'em off of ebay for about $10 with 3 feet of wire and a resistor connected. They are pretty bright, but since the inside of your vents are flat black, they don't blind you or anthing. I can't see the actual LED from the driver's seat, just the glow.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Yeah no $hit, if they are 8mm, go look at an 8mm socket and see if thats the size, Im thinking they are 5mm. I got some super bright orange and greens 1500mcd, but then i found some 9000mcd led's online that I was looking at at a resonable price, I dont have the link on this pc, DAMN

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.