Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who from the Club xB world is gonna represent at the shows in Chicago? I will be.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
If you do, hit me up so we could meet up erick! i gotta meet up with Kent NVSHSKR this summer and check out his xB. lemme know when ya come to the midwest though. same goes for anyone else in kearney/omaha!

scotty

·
Registered
974 Posts
Scotty,

Speaking of HIN, it's comming to Minneapolis in the fall of 2007!

You best get your ass up here and show off your ride with my car club up here. Maybe you could talk a few others into comming up here with you.

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
Jim, you know I'll be there.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Scotty,

Speaking of HIN, it's comming to Minneapolis in the fall of 2007!

You best get your ass up here and show off your ride with my car club up here. Maybe you could talk a few others into comming up here with you.

No WAY!! I'm 100% down for HIN in the Twin Cities!!

Bonus!

-Alex

·
Registered
762 Posts
i cant guarantee if the car will still be brown or not though haha

·
Registered
974 Posts
My local club is showing at HIN here in the Twin Cities. If we can't get enough ClubxB peeps involved you are more than welcome to show with us.

I believe HIN is taking place at the Minneapolis Convention Center. If you have ever been up here for the International Auto Show, it's the same location that hosts that.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
If I can make my way to HIN, I will be there Chicago. It just depends on if I feel that I have enough lights in my car....I don't think I'll have any TV's and I don't wanna get laughed at.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Ok, summer shows in the Minneapols/St Pauls area this summer......

HIN, late Aug/early Sept
DUB Show, Aug or Sept (17" wheels or bigger lol)
Minnesota Grown, late July (this one is open to just about any kind of car)
Back to the 50's (we can't show, but all the show cars cruise University afterwards, it's a good time)

·
Registered
328 Posts
I wish my car was ready but....only time will tell....Im trying really hard to pick up some wheels but no luck yet....Im keeping my eyes open...so its Jim...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts