Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When i got home from Powerbass today i got this in the mail

After opening it up I got to see this beautiful new cool toy from Linear Logic.

I wanna thank Joey over @ Liner Logic for hooking me up. Thanks for your support on this project- the money i save with this ScanGuage ill be able to put it to good use on the next version of the car which i hope i can get done soon. Once i put it in ill be throwing it up on here and show ya all the cool features.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
..... ill be throwing up on here and show ya.........
ewww chris!! *makes note to stay away from this thread*

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Cool peace, I had one for about a month.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
19,896 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Just a month ? why ?
Well, after a couple weeks of staring at it instead of the road, you kinda learn your and correct your bad habits and it becomes useless. The Coolness wore off really really fast, so I sold it and took a loss of about $10.
:(

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, after a couple weeks of staring at it instead of the road, you kinda learn your and correct your bad habits and it becomes useless. The Coolness wore off really really fast, so I sold it and took a loss of about $10.
:(
its all good....im more looking foward to seeing all the features like MPG n stuff and test codes

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
If you run the wire up between the steering column and the dash right behind the ignition, you can mount it in this location pretty cleanly.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you run the wire up between the steering column and the dash right behind the ignition, you can mount it in this location pretty cleanly.
Oh realllly now

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Me three!
Bought it awhile back mainly to keep an eye on intake/water temps, but it has many, many more uses. (my friends keep askin me to reset their ck eng light)

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Hey I got a Viper 791xv too. Its sweet for those cold/hot mornings. (auto-start)

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
No but I saw the 2-way paging alarm on the table next to the box. (little blue thingy w/car on screen)

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol got it...ya i uninstalled mine

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.