Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey every im new here just wanted say wat up ill be posting pics soon as i find out how to :confused: :confused:

my box hope u guys like had it since feb. want to do more but kinda runnin low on money sticker in front is of my doughters name r.i.p baby we love nd miss u muahz

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome

Create an account on a photosharing site like photobucket:
http://photobucket.com/login.php

After you create the account think about what kind of folders & subfolders you want (like you probably already do with your MP3s). For example, I have one folder of all Scion ‘pics I use in posts like this. Then I have subfolders for particular shows, club stuff, my box at different stages, etc. It’s important to give a little thought first because if you decide to rearrange them later you’ll screw up the links for any posts you already used them in. (So they’ll turn into those annoying red Xs or display that “can’t find the ‘pic” message.) And if you just dump them all in one huge folder you may have to sift through a lot of pages looking for one later.

After you upload your ‘pics you will see three different links below each one. Click on the last one “IMG Code.” It should highlight the entire line next to it. Right click and select “Copy.” When you want to post that ‘pic just right click and select “Paste” wherever you want it to appear in your message. Be sure to preview your post before you submit it. You should now see your ‘pic.

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
well its acutally really simple on this site. It does alot of it for you.

Open up two windows... the window at this site and also at a photo host like www.photobucket.com

IF you dont allready use photobucket its really easy to start an account, Just type in ur name and whatnot. Its free and easy.

Once you have created that just upload the pics from ur computer onto photobucket. Once they are on photobucket click on the URL thats under the pic. Itautomatically copies it for you.

Once its copied then come back to the window you have open here on clubxb and when u are posting click the little mountain
and it will bring up a little url box. past the Picture URL and then press ok.

IT will show a big jumple of text that lookst like this ttp://www.clubxb.com/ect......[img]

then you can press Preview Post button to see if it worked.

If that all fails then just email me ur pics at [email][email protected][/email] I can post them for you if you want. Ive done it for a few other people cause sometimes its too complicated.

Hopefully it all works out man.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my box hope u guys like had it since feb. want to do more but kinda runnin low on money sticker in front is of my doughters name r.i.p baby we love nd miss u muahz

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
na thanx it was easy n thanx for da comments im lookin at sum pics of sum xb s on here nd im impressed i like my scion even more

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.