Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everybody somebody named Angel left a card on my car tonight at work with this site on it.I had no idea scion group is so huge!I got mine a couple weeks before Christmas because I was tired of my beetle always breaking down and I've had NO problems with this car except trying to keep it clean!Also the gas milage I can't believe how great it is,I can go to St.Augustine 2-3 times before I have to fill it up again sooo much better!But anyways you can IM me or email if you want to talk,always up to meeting new friends.Well I need to go its getting late,talk soon!

Brooke

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
So many new people, so few pics. Well, at least my trident gets upgraded every so often. It's gone from a rusty pitchfork to a gleaming device of solid gold!

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay.....However.....

The first rule of clubxb is, you show us pics.
The second rule of clubxb is, you show us pics. :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! Always nice to have another Box from the "other" coast. :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SurfCitylocal,

I like your neons!Thats my next goal,I think it will make my flowers stand out more at night :cool: I'll take some more pics of my car this afternoon not much to it though,takes time and ofcourse money!Theirs so much I want to add to it right now its just the basics which isn't bad at all.

Talk Soon,
Brooke

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
SurfCitylocal,

I like your neons!Thats my next goal,I think it will make my flowers stand out more at night :cool: I'll take some more pics of my car this afternoon not much to it though,takes time and ofcourse money!Theirs so much I want to add to it right now its just the basics which isn't bad at all.

Talk Soon,
Brooke
Time and money the two things you can never have enough of when modding a Box. I think an underbody kit would really set off those flowers. Looking forward to more pics.

·
Registered
346 Posts
welcome aboard im a farily new person also had mine for two months and have spent well over a grand and didnt expect to when i bought it... lol.. the modding bug is serious....

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome to ClubxB!

Also loving the flowers -- do you have any on the hood or back hatch? If not I think a few would look pretty cool.

Do you just want underglow, or do you want interior lights too?
Check out oznium.com for cheap LEDs. I highly recommend their prewired LEDs (especially the superflux ones) and LED flex strips. Lots of cool possibilities there.

You also might try clearing the corners on your headlights and switching the turn bulbs to silverstars. (That’s an under $20 mod ;) )

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Welcome to ClubxB!

Also loving the flowers -- do you have any on the hood or back hatch? If not I think a few would look pretty cool.

Do you just want underglow, or do you want interior lights too?
Check out oznium.com for cheap LEDs. I highly recommend their prewired LEDs (especially the superflux ones) and LED flex strips. Lots of cool possibilities there.

You also might try clearing the corners on your headlights and switching the turn bulbs to silverstars. (That’s an under $20 mod ;) )

Paul (from stripman) suggested to put some on the back hatch but I wasn't sure if that would of been to many since my flowers are on both sides.I think Im just going to do underglow unless if I start going to car shows but for now definately underglow.Im actually trying to upload my pics on here but my files are to big,what program would yall suggest for file sizing?

Talk Soon,
Brooke

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.