Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello club xB...for those of ya'll who don't know me from scionlife, my name is Wayne. I heard about this site from oemxB who stated that there were some people here that were sick of "another message board", so I decided to register :)

Theres some pics of my car, I currently now have a chrome strip grille, first gen headlights, smoothed and painted BSP dash and glovebox, and I'll be getting HKS coilovers in hopefully 2 weeks.

Thanks

Wayne Wieland :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'll try to get them over here, but I'm not gonna lie, we're all lazy :rolleyes: :(

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
woop woop wayne welcome! i know you're not a fan of me probably, but your xb is hot stuff.

Work Euroline N- Hawtness

Keep up the good work and get some new pics up soon!

Scott

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
The Florida crew is in the Club xB house!!!!!!!

I'm jealous of those guys!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bwah!!! i have nothing to be jelous of except for my dashing good looks and brow raising humor :p :D

Thanks for the welcome ya'll ;)

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Welcome! i saw those pics on the other site. very sexy!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
welcome dajap! keep up the good work on the xB! its one of the best TCMs out there by far!

im glad ya made it over here!

scott

(former sexyscionlover)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Whats up Scott, good to see you here too! Looks to me that a lot of people has moved from SL to here. Thanks for the comment Scott!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
not moved as much as "forced" hahaha. got tha bannage. whats next in line for the VIP box? hows the airride treatin ya?

scott

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good, enjoy your stay.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.