Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently traded in my 01 blazer for a 06 RS 3.0 and i love it. i picked it up this past friday and all i want to do is drive it (500 in 6 days). the only option that i decided to go with is the manual tranny. i've got a lot of plans for it, but i'm trying to decide wether or not to void my warranty yet. i'm not new comer to the auto industry. i also have a 87 s10 thats bagged and a total project truck. I'm glad to be part of the scion family now and look forward to only making the green monster better!!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your plans for mods. You might be surprised on how much you can do without voiding your warranty. I'll be looking forward to pics of the Box but while I'm waiting, maybe a few shots of the S-10...I have a 92 S-10 Blazer.

At any rate, you'll love it here at Club xB!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome, Congrats!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Man, the "greenies" are taking over! Really making me wish we had got one instead of the SRP!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome!! What's your number? I am #127...
I have 4100 miles in less than 2 months... :D :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome to the club!!! Man all you Greenies are making me green with envy! :p Ahh well I just need to keep telling myself that my color is great, my color is great... my color is great. LOL She'll be even better one I get the graphics on her :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.