Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my xB a month ago and just found Club xB! Looking to do some mods but have never done any major work myself. Any ideas what a good place to start? Everything is still stock

need to sort 059a.jpg

need to sort 064a.jpg

·
Project Cop Box
540 Posts
welcome. depends on what you like as to where you start. i went with new hubcaps first.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Was look into those or the Carbon fiber door trim, seemed like things I couldnt screw up to bad. Also wanted to do some interior LEDs saw some of the DIY info on them any insight as to how easy/hard those are? Seemed straight forward enough.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just got my xB a month ago and just found Club xB! Looking to do some mods but have never done any major work myself. Any ideas what a good place to start? Everything is still stock

View attachment 5590

View attachment 5591
I'm in the same boat I just got mine a week ago.
My friend is going to be putting in my FUJITA SHORT RAM INTAKE for me, he said it's easy to do since he did his himself with no problems so you might want to start there.

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Welcome to the club and congrats on the new xB.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Congrats on your new Box and welcome to Club xB! If you need any questions answered on the lighting send me a PM.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I already can see my self with less money because of what I want to get for it!!! Thanks for the warm welcome, what is a good place to purchase exterior LEDs. I have seen Oznium.com listed a few times, what kit seems to work best with the box?

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
I bought my Inferno UB light kit from Oznium.com, great product. I got all my cathodes and some LED's from Randode.com, also another great place.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.