Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me say that I am a proud new owner of a camo xb. Got it used with only 11,000 and fully loaded. I've been reading the forums for a while, but this is my first post.

So, I want to eventually get the fender flares for my box. Forgive my ignorance, but my question is what all is involved in me getting the stock wheels and tires to be extended to line up evenly with the flares for that wide body look? I just want to do this with the stock tires and wheels and for as cheap as possible. Any idea how much that would cost?

-T

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome to the club!

I guess you could use lots of spacers, but I wouldn't recommend it!

·
Registered
869 Posts
welcome to club xb;) You know what?........stock or not.....your xb will always be a conversation starter...i ALWAYS get people asking me "What kind of car is that?".........."is that like a Van?"........pay attention to the other drivers....i guarintee you will see alot of them turning their heads its kinna funny....you wont get that with a honda :cool:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome. I REALLY REALLY wouldnt recommend it, but in theory I guess you could do 3 1/2 studded spacers. That would be close somewhat.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome. Looks like it's a bad idea then. I really like the flares but don't want my tires 4 inches inside of them. Oh well.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Yep I have 15's and will prolly stay with 15's for the nicer ride but plan to get some wheels with some lip. Right now I have some butt ugly Eagle 188's
15x6 +32 off set. I hope to go to 15x7 next year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.