Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to show pics of the new muffler curtosey of the homie at yosh. has titanium insides and a stainless shell. should be on in the next few weeks more pics to come

brent

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is going on the xb, was the prototype for gsx 1000 in oz, where they have strict noise rules, hence the split chamber down the middle

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
My buddy had a yoshimura on his 954 CBR

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Nice! I have a Two Brother's CF on my 929RR.

·
Registered
426 Posts
this is going on the xb, was the prototype for gsx 1000 in oz, where they have strict noise rules, hence the split chamber down the middle
Please post a sounclip when this mod is done.

Im not no expert or nothing:

but isnt this supposed to go on a bike? What sound do you expect to get from it, especially if you have strict noise restrictions.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Interesting. I cant imagine it will be too loud really. (Im straight piped, and it's still pretty quiet). Could be a really cool mod. Sound clips fo sho!

scotty

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Not to mention I think the tip will just look cool with that angle and the shortness of it.

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
Streetbike exhaust on autos is the BIg thing over in the UK right now, they have some sick setups. I want to see this when done, I had been ponderign the idea myself, I have a full D&D set is the basement.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh it will be straight, i have enough issues with my subframe bracing,i will post clips when done, to start we are just gonna run piping off the cat back, and leave out the resonator to begin. if i need to ill install one. but we will have to see

brent

·
bB Squad
704 Posts
Looks too long to go in straight. Will probably be pointing down.

Cool looking muffler though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.