Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok so i finally got a upclose and personal look at the 08 xb and to tell you the truth i really liked it....:eek: was a big shock since i really really really hated when i seen it in the magazines and online, but it isn't that bad.......when the originalxb came out i didn't like it either but it grew on me and fell in love with it, i guess you just have to give it a chance. plus they didn't really have any place to go with the xb but to round it off alittle, i mean what else could they do ex1: minivan<---nooo. ex2:honda element< definitly not. ex3:more boxy <umm kinda don't think that would work out to well..but i love my box way more then the new one and would never give it up for the 08......but give the 08 a chance you might be surprised:cool: here are some pics!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hatchback

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Yellow

oh and just to add i found my love!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Auto show Concept car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Auto show Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Automotive design

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
new design just needs a nice non-Fab knockoff bodykit. And I mean a kit that is boxy, yet racy and doesn't look like a Fabulous kit. The lines are there, I hope it doesn't turn into a ***** car, nevermind, it will. It's got a tC engine.

·
Registered
612 Posts
plus they didn't really have any place to go with the xb but to round it off alittle, i mean what else could they do ex1: minivan<---nooo. ex2:honda element< definitly not. ex3:more boxy <umm kinda don't think that would work out to well..
Rounding it off is OK, it's just that they did it so poorly - not in the clean Japanese design (clean and simple) style I'm used too. It looks too American (bloated and sloppy). Alas, the exterior is mostly subjective anyways; there's no use in debating it.

However, I think many are dissappinted because of the larger size, moreso than its newfound roundnes. If anything, it is more PT Cruiser or HHR. At least, that's the new crowd they are after.

·
Registered
247 Posts
hectik wrote" plus they didn't really have any place to go with the xb but to round it off alittle, i mean what else could they do ex1: minivan<---nooo. ex2:honda element< definitly not. ex3:more boxy <umm kinda don't think that would work out to well..but i love my box way more then the new one and would never give it up for the 08......but give the 08 a chance you might be surprised:cool: here are some pics!"

I completely disagree, The new bB was the perfect evolvement from the old xb. The new "eh hem" xb is a completely differant car. It shouldn't even be called an xb. I'm sure it's a fine car but for me, it's so not an xb that I took my xb emblems off when i saw the new one. And...when this car needs replacing, maybe i'll figure out how to import a bB, or maybe the nissan cube will be here by then.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
should be the xBx or the tCx. how about tC Maxx? you know, kinda like the Taurus X, I mean Freestyle, I mean, wha the heck is it?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
What do they call that car? It is not too bad. It could be the xE.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I liked xL. like all new cars coming out. getting bigger and bigger. wait til the new tC comes out. I bet it's as big as an old LS400.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.