Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking but not considering buying one. I had to get some more mileage out of my back and forth ride (06 dodge ram 1500 6 banger) :mad: so I went to Toyota of Augusta Ga and the xB jumped on me the moment I sat in it!:eek: The xA is cool too but waaaay too small for me!

You guys are killin' me w/the acronyms, just figured out that BSP is the color:eek: ! '06 BSP w/18" Enkei's and Pirelli PZero's. Chrome kit,Borla exhaust/air filter,upgrade pioneer stereo,Traction control,Window tint,rear spoiler.

I'm tryin to learn my way around the xB/Scion community so be patient w/me! I'll try to use the FAQ's and search as much as possible but I think I'm gonna be a pest for a lil' while anyway.:confused:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Welcome to the club/family. Yea it's kinda hard to get used to the scion "language" but it's really easy. Just ask questions and we'll help ya out.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Congrats! Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have been looking at this site for quite a while (and being active too) until i finally bought the car... This site is addictive but you will love it.. ;)

<and you will probably end up buying the car too!! :D :D >

Welcome to the club!!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
:D
g8rcrazy said:
Been looking but not considering buying one. I had to get some more mileage out of my back and forth ride (06 dodge ram 1500 6 banger) :mad: so I went to Toyota of Augusta Ga and the xB jumped on me the moment I sat in it!:eek: The xA is cool too but waaaay too small for me!

You guys are killin' me w/the acronyms, just figured out that BSP is the color:eek: ! '06 BSP w/18" Enkei's and Pirelli PZero's. Chrome kit,Borla exhaust/air filter,upgrade pioneer stereo,Traction control,Window tint,rear spoiler.

I'm tryin to learn my way around the xB/Scion community so be patient w/me! I'll try to use the FAQ's and search as much as possible but I think I'm gonna be a pest for a lil' while anyway.:confused:
We don't mind answering questions, ask away!

And thanks for joining us!! :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for being there for me and my family as we assimilate intothe Scion collective!!!:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't know which part of the forum 2 go 2 for this info but I hate that there is only 1 power point in the car!
I searched and cannot find a thread on upping the # of power points so I can run my extra 12 volt stuff w/o hard wiring.
Anyone mod in some extra ports or know of an aftermarket piece that will accomplish this w/o using the cheesy splitter plug w/cords and extra ports?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.