Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
pastormatt
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy and I are thinking of starting a new biz. Gonna custom build speakers/boxes/audio set ups etc.

Gonna really focus on the XB. If we did this, how many would be interested in looking at product and considering purchases in the future?

Gonna set up my XB first with a simple, economical set up in the next few weeks.

Let me know if there is a need.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I don't know about here, but most people will say they will buy and when it comes down to it, something comes up. I think this would be a good idea though, because no one does it specifically for the box, that i know of. Bu i plan on doing my own...mainly because the cost is high as well as the time...but i've been told its not difficult to do. and time is what i have alot of, not money...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'd be interested , kinda still have 2 15's and an amp laying around that was in my s10.... plus i'm in west virginia. I visit the Charlotte Area alot (family) .... how close are you in the NC?

·
pastormatt
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fayetteville, NC. Now we are putting on a huge show in October called Fayetteville Autoberfest. Tons of stuff,vendors and sound. Email me and I'll send you some info. [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.