Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently bought a new 06 xB. I'm new to the xB world but have been into sport compact cars for a while. I own a Focus SVT and have done so much to it that is isn't a good daily driver anymore. After looking for a little while I thought about the xB and decieded it was the best choice for me. A lot of interior roon and good mileage. The only options I have for it are the mp3 radio and rear spoiler. Once I get a set of wheels and decent system I'll leave it alone and enjoy it.

I ultimatley bought it because of the following it has. Owning a car is that much better when there are a lot of people who share the same enthusiam over the car.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Vanilla (PW xB) and I welcome you to the family! :D

The box crowd is a good one, and the ones you find at the various Scion community sites are all pretty dedicated to their odd little cars.

Poke around, make yourself to home, relax and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome!

You already have a pimped out Focus huh?

I give you 4 months. Maybe 6 if you’re still modding the Focus.

No way you’ll leave the xB alone; but hey, good luck! :p

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Uhhhhh.............. PICS!

Hellloooo!!!!!

*sigh* Oh the new ones these days......Where's my Trident?

Bah yes, welcome! I guarantee that if you have the mod bug for that Euro inspired vehicle, that you're gonna be a lot more enthused over the aftermarket for the xB. TRUST me. Oh yeah, PICS!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
neet, congrats. the PW is ever so forgiving for color options. just seems to get dirty real fast. not as bad as the Blue onyx pearl or the Black Sand Pearl ones tho. nice choice. theres quite a few of us PW people here... so get some pics up before boobmox runs out of Midol! :p oh yea and welcome to the club!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll post a pic up as soon as I get home from work. The filter here won't let me access photobucket.

Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As promised here are a few pics.

After some pinstriping and swapping the wheels from my Focus to the xB.

Sorry for the low picture quality, camera phone. All I really want now is a decent system.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
wow its like the evolution as mine, was completely stock white. got my rims. pin stripe... looks effin sweet, i would have done it the same way... wait, i did. now i KNOW youve got good taste!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
HAHAHA ketchup, thats TOTALLY what i was thinking when i read the angry mob with pitch forks bit.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
damn that prosthetic leg of yours!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
welcome aboard!!
Welcome Aboard!

You know, I always thought you guys were twins separated at birth...It's a good thing you both have differently styled boxes or we'd be in some REAL trouble!!

BTW, I'm just a pic whore. I love pics. Now that I have a digicam at my disposal, I like to take many. Also, since it's getting nicer out.....Be prepared to see hundreds of pics from the boomster!!

I really like your PW box, I thought about getting one myself, but I was torn between PW, TCM, and BOP. I coulda rocked BSP, but eh......When you have a blue car that can LOOK black at night....I say go for it! LOL.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.