Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup fellas, a new xb owner in town. well i got a white 04 from the cerritos auto center, already rimmed up with 17's and with some mods. it came with the carbon fiber trim on the doors, a sway bar (cant remember what kind off the top), light up cup holders, the bumper grip application, and some DV-8 17"ers. im diggin the hell out of it, its so roomy, comfy and you dont have any blinds spots.. its rad. i cant wait to do my future road trip in it.

ive got a few things on my mind..
ive heard of a white xb club rolling around the area? my buddy said he saw a group of white xb's rolling around, and im interested haha.
im looking to do a few more mods:
-tein type s lowering springs
-stock style carbon fiber rear spoiler.. (i need opinions on looks)
-im thinking lazer cut grill, with the carbon fiber piece in front.. feel me?
-yeah i think i might go for the nice and clean carbon fiber accent to it. white and carbon fiber go pretty well together.
-and i would looove to find some TYC tail lights. ;)

anywho, thats all i really wanted to get out there. its a trip, a few days after i got it, i saw another modded xb and he waved.. thats pretty sweet. any locals in the area near bellflower/long beach ill be sure to wave.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Welcome! there are many xB rolling in Cerritos, but i haven't heard of white xB only club, yet.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
CHECK OUT FRIST SUNDAY MONTH MEET TO NITE
First Sunday each month in Fullerton. An all cars meet with random trophies handed out for a few vehicles.

Where: Giovanni's Pizza
3920 N. Harbor Blvd
Fullerton, CA 92835
(South/East corner of Harbor Blvd & Imperial Highway)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.