Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
xb28ui4yi.jpg Hey guys, just saw this photo on another site, it is supposed to be the interior shot of the new XB ! Looks really cool, although I think this may be the interior of the new ''CONCEPT CAR'', this is really cool! check it out!

Also found these shots of the 'new XB's interior', so now I wonder which one is the right one?
xb21kh.jpg

xb18bx.jpg

xb31xw.jpg

xb49va.jpg

Kinda like the first one better!:confused:

·
Wawazat?
189 Posts
heathenbrewing said:
Spedo goes to 180 MPH.

No way is that an xB. :D
I imagine it's kilometers/hr because the steering column is on the right too.
180 kph is pretty close to 100 mph.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
that would be the new bB....not the Yaris, and it has been well established that it is not going to be the new xB either....wich sucks, cuz I like it.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Sir said:
that would be the new bB....not the Yaris, and it has been well established that it is not going to be the new xB either....wich sucks, cuz I like it.
Sam, I hate to tell ya, but ur wrong. It will be the new 07 model, and tach probably will read 180mph as it will sport the 2.4L engine just like the Tc. It is official, as the dealership has told us.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
really? cuz that looks exactly like the bB interior.... why would you hate to tell me I am wrong, cuz I wanted to be wrong...so in a sence, you want me to be unhappy? :( LOL J/P

But this picture IS of the bB...so ha bleotch

Compair:
bB:

original pic:

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
BoXBoy- you do realize that the last couple of pictures in your post are just close ups of the original picture? Rofl.....not making fun of you, just think it amusing...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oookkkkkkkaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Sir said:
BoXBoy- you do realize that the last couple of pictures in your post are just close ups of the original picture? Rofl.....not making fun of you, just think it amusing...
SIR....
your right! man! I need to stay offline when I'm tired, found those late last night, didn't catch that, ......:eek: uhhh, must be the tricky camera angles! yeah.. thats it!

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
yeah, the finish looks grey, and they are very pixilated....

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
and our xB cant go as fast as the speedo, and the Corvette can't either.....:rolleyes:

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
Sam, I hate to tell ya, but ur wrong. It will be the new 07 model, and tach probably will read 180mph as it will sport the 2.4L engine just like the Tc. It is official, as the dealership has told us.
you could hardly be anymore wrong

there will be no 07 xb at all.

the 08 will looke 85% like the t2b and yes it will use the 2.4 which means more power but.... the car will weigh more , look hideous and get low to mid 20's mpg reality

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, if thats the case, our XB's will be even more valuable in years to come, since the production years are short. And who want a bigger uglier more inefficient Scion??

·
Registered
214 Posts
hotbox05 said:
you could hardly be anymore wrong

there will be no 07 xb at all.

the 08 will looke 85% like the t2b and yes it will use the 2.4 which means more power but.... the car will weigh more , look hideous and get low to mid 20's mpg reality
Yeah, and it will be around as heavy as the tC is now unless they plan to put a car into production where most of the weight is in the front which is dangerous.

It will end up being more than likely a high 15 second car from the factory. So not much faster than the xb is now really, i hate the 2az.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.