Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Congrats, which color and year did you choose?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Congrats. An 05 with only 17,000 miles is a great find. Enjoy!!!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
hey good luck cant wait to see what mods you do to it, i myself am thinking of getting an other one, preferbly a black one so i can do the opposite scheme of my yellow one on that one

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
hey good luck cant wait to see what mods you do to it, i myself am thinking of getting an other one, preferbly a black one so i can do the opposite scheme of my yellow one on that one
You so crazy....:)

·
Registered
284 Posts
You Only Live Once Bro And If I Am To Go Out In Any Style I Want To Go Out In Xb Style Baby

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Lower is a good thing. Welcome to the club and the mod bug.

·
Registered
284 Posts
i cant speak for everyone but believe me when i say, your about to go on a endless mod journey bro

you start with one thing and you want to do an other

just stay focused and concentrate on one mod at a time and your ride will kick ass

keep us posted and look forward to seeing what comes next!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the dealership i bought it at gives me free tires for life and i like the stock steelies look so i am gonna get some chrome trim rings and some chrome lug nuts for it and some wheel spacers so they stick out flush with the side of the box. any ideas on what size i should get for spacers. and lowering it is coming SOON:confused:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
the dealership i bought it at gives me free tires for life and i like the stock steelies look so i am gonna get some chrome trim rings and some chrome lug nuts for it and some wheel spacers so they stick out flush with the side of the box. any ideas on what size i should get for spacers. and lowering it is coming SOON:confused:
Free tires for life? That's a kick @ss deal. :eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.