Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about anyone else but I haven't seen an xB commercial for a while now. Then out of the blue a new xB commercial (at least one I haven't seen) made me wounder whats up since they say no more xB's will be made after December. I know they will sell them as long as they have them in stock but why would they spend advertisement dollars on a model they are discontinuing? Anyone else seen this commercial? :confused:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
What xB was in the commercial?? Was it the red one driving through the parking garage cuz I've seen that xB up close. :D I sat in it.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
caden_stargate said:
What xB was in the commercial?? Was it the red one driving through the parking garage cuz I've seen that xB up close. :D I sat in it.
the red widebody? I got to s=check it out inside of the toyota motorsports transport that came to pick up the concept tundra I had at the L.A county fair. it's nice but that wing is horrendous. I LOVE the body kit. i could use that kit . too bad it's more than very likely that it is one off.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep it was Salsa. Sweet looking xB. Is this a new commercial? Any thoughts on why they would spend advertisement dollars on a model they are discontinuing? I was really suprised.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea your prolly right but I expected to see alot of TC commercials starting up since that will be their only 2007 model. Just suprised me to see an xB. I think it was one of the best xB commericals I've seen.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
hotbox05 said:
the red widebody? I got to s=check it out inside of the toyota motorsports transport that came to pick up the concept tundra I had at the L.A county fair. it's nice but that wing is horrendous. I LOVE the body kit. i could use that kit . too bad it's more than very likely that it is one off.
I liked the widebody kit ALOT! I love it. I thought the wing was pretty cool too. It wasn't huge or anything. The thing I don't like about the xB is the racing seats they have in it. NOT made for fat butts (me). Made for really skinny people.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea nice looking xb and I agree my butt won't fit either..LOL The only wide body on my box will be mine for now though. Just don't have those kind of $$$

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.