Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Once again, Evildave setting the bar even higher!

Can't wait to see your xB in person!

EVILDAVE said:
Thank You to Bbist (Steve & Brad ) and Killer Glass Co.
You're welcome!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
EVILDAVE said:
Glass upper radiator hose w/ blue LED's in the glass. I will post pics of this one after I install it with the new Blue antifreeze.
Okay Dave, that ROCKS!! Can you give me contact info for Killer Glass?? NOBODY has one of those around here!

-Alex

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Oh!!! I want the silver C/F stuff!!

What kind of gauges are those? I have my pillar thing, too and we were/are shopping around for those. Any suggestions?

Awesome as always, Dave! Can't wait to see it all in person!:D

·
Alpha Squad Nor-Cal
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
admin said:
How safe is that glass radiator hose though ?
Very safe it is made out of corning ware glass, the stuff you put in your oven.He has been making these for hot rods and motorcycles for years Chip foose uses them and they have been used on the TV show Biker Biuld Off also.

·
Alpha Squad Nor-Cal
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
grizzly_choppers said:
Okay Dave, that ROCKS!! Can you give me contact info for Killer Glass?? NOBODY has one of those around here!

-Alex
I'm the only one as far as I know this is a proto type.I will pm you the info as soon as I find it.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
EVILDAVE said:
Ok it's only 9:30 out here give me a chance to get some coffee and wake up first!:cool:
Ok, its 10:13...................................:D

·
Registered
354 Posts
EVILDAVE said:
No it's one of the one's from E-Bay and I love it it came with the gauges and it fits great.
was it from glowshift.. and was it a whole new pillar piece or just a cover to the stock plastic pillar piece.. just wondering because want to get one but prefer the whole piece instead of just a cover.

·
Alpha Squad Nor-Cal
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Resolve said:
was it from glowshift.. and was it a whole new pillar piece or just a cover to the stock plastic pillar piece.. just wondering because want to get one but prefer the whole piece instead of just a cover.
Ya it was from Glow Shift and it's a cover but it fits great!

·
Registered
354 Posts
EVILDAVE said:
Ya it was from Glow Shift and it's a cover but it fits great!
cool.. was almost about to get the same one but saw the autometer pillar pods and it replaces the whole plastic piece not just a cover.. but it was also like 50 just for the pillar pods not including the gauges.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.