Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can I get a collective prayer?

I'm supposed to be selling my wheels to a guy in about 4 hours. I need good vibes on this, cause last week a different guy had to bow out because he got in a wreck on the way to my house.

I'm taking the money and turning right around to get new, different wheels. wife says as long as I don't spend any money outta pocket on my Asain girlfriend, I can do what I want.

:D

·
Registered
240 Posts
well i would like to do a prayer but...instead i could give you a motivating hhhoooooooorrrrraaaahhhhh:D

·
Registered
454 Posts
You got my prayers on the sale of rims. . . it's nice to think that your "asiangirlfriend" and your wife see eye to eye. . .lol

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I would like to see a pic of your "Asiangirlfriend." :eek:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thundergod, yep! sold and ordered.

I won't be able to mount them 'til nearly the end of July :mad: we're going on a two week trip this friday and the rims might not even be here by then. then I gotta wrap and balance them...

hey, good things come to those who wait. or those who have a killer sponsor and spend mad money... **cough**, eric. jk new lip looks sweet.

say, thanks for the camber bolt write up - not much of a difference (at least visually), but it's all about your frame of mind, right?

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
peterbilt said:
thundergod, yep! sold and ordered.

I won't be able to mount them 'til nearly the end of July :mad: we're going on a two week trip this friday and the rims might not even be here by then. then I gotta wrap and balance them...

hey, good things come to those who wait. or those who have a killer sponsor and spend mad money... **cough**, eric. jk new lip looks sweet.

say, thanks for the camber bolt write up - not much of a difference (at least visually), but it's all about your frame of mind, right?
yeah, i think i should be getting sponsorship for trying out just about everyones product thats out there on the market.
if ya gonna get coilovers, check out first the CUSCO w/ PBM.

2 week trip huh. where ya guys goin? if dont mind me asking.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
going to South Dakota... in a van... w/ three crumb crunchers...

don't get me wrong - nothing wrong w/ SD, back bone of the USA I say. nothing wrong w/ our van - it's an Odyssey that I wanna lower and put some wheels on (so does the wife!). nothing wrong w/ my kids - I love 'em. but come on - we're driving! from AZ!

BTW, discount tire won't mount my 205's on the new 15x8's. but BigO will.:p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts