Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo. I finally went and got Sids wheels. Great guy and an awesome ride! Gave me a few ideas for my ride as well. Came back home and made an appointment for Discount tires to come to my doorstep and wrap those babies up with some Yokohama's at noon on Saturday.

Soon my PW will be sporting some nice Club Linea Misterios!

Will definitely post pics and I will hopefully be going to the Fusion meet at 7pm in Claremont. Gotta meet more peeps and show off the new wheels!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Those are FRIGGIN' AWESOME! Can't wait to see them on your PW!

Jealous!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Nice wheels!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Gcat007 said:
Sooo. I finally went and got Sids wheels. Great guy and an awesome ride! Gave me a few ideas for my ride as well. Came back home and made an appointment for Discount tires to come to my doorstep and wrap those babies up with some Yokohama's at noon on Saturday.

Soon my PW will be sporting some nice Club Linea Misterios!

Will definitely post pics and I will hopefully be going to the Fusion meet at 7pm in Claremont. Gotta meet more peeps and show off the new wheels!
Oh yeah, it's gonna look sweet! I'll bring the Scion emblem with me. :)

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhh yes. I went to throw the emblem in the glove box so I don't forget and slammed the door on my pinkie! That is some reminder! Hope to see you guys soon!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
VERY nice looking wheels! :D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Gcat007 said:
Ahhh yes. I went to throw the emblem in the glove box so I don't forget and slammed the door on my pinkie! That is some reminder! Hope to see you guys soon!
Ouch! Why didn't you just tie a string around your pinkie instead? :D

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DTRAIN619 said:
Ouch! Why didn't you just tie a string around your pinkie instead? :D

I guess I'm more of a touchy feely type person than a visual... now I get both!

Dammit can't sleep! Only 2.5 hours to go and my wheels are on! (Hopefully)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Gcat007 said:
I guess I'm more of a touchy feely type person than a visual... now I get both!

Dammit can't sleep! Only 2.5 hours to go and my wheels are on! (Hopefully)
I pass on that reminder!!

Don't pace around too much waiting for the tires, you'll wear out the carpet!! What time are they coming out to you?

Those wheels are gonna look sooooo good on your xB!!!!!! :cool:

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
45 more minutes!

Haircut - Check!
Oil Change- Check!

Wash... Pending on weather but might take it down to Free Car Wash thing on Mira Mesa Blvd. Looks like a tips type thing for a church group.

Lunch- Eating. Check!

***Ok not 45 more minutes. More like another 2 hours. Seems that they don't take house deliveries less than 24 hours even though the site took it. They called me back though and are coming out to do my car. Probably quicker though if I go down but I won't save the promo money. So I'll be eating lunch then washing the car down.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Nice choice in wheels! CONGRATS!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Very nice!, better get it in the garage tho, looks like rain :D.

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
sid said:
nice!!!
Looked very nice on PW. I'm glad you liked it. I'm Also glad to meet you.
So is lowering it the next mod?
:cool:
LOL!~ That was the topic of tonight "what will I do next".

What will I do? Thank you so much Sid! These wheels are very nice looking on the PW and compliment my xB very nicely. I'm not to sure if lowering the box just yet is my next mod but it is one to think about.

I met so many nice people tonight at the ScionEvolution meet in Claremont and I'm 100% going to sign up with them next payday. So many wonderful xB, xA and tC's with tons of ideas! Definitely a good crowd there. Right now though my mods are taking a break. Hopefully I can sell my old tires and get the exhaust I want. Then we'll work on the intake. We'll be looking into lowering as well but I have no clue where to even begin looking at what I'll need.

There's just so much out there to do. I want to also dress up my engine a bit. I thought I wanted to go white/blue but now I'm looking at maybe yellow. Tubes, wires, painted engine cover, caps and brakes. Like I said soo much out there and so little money. My taxes are gone!

Then to top it off I stepped into a stereo store! Without being electronically inclined I'm sort of "forced" to get it done at the shop. Guess it's time to start building and pay the cards off quickly...

**As for the weather... it was a wonder so cal weekend. While it was cloudy and cold during the day it stayed dry just so I could wash/wax and clean the engine bay. It did however sprinkle on the way to the meet and a little on the way back. Over all nothing bad.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Pictures don't even begin to do your box justice, Bro. Those wheels really set your box off!!! It was great to meet you at last, looking forward to hangin' with you again real soon!!

Slow down on the mods though, I can't keep up!

·
Registered
65 Posts
hey good to meet you guys...

dtrain....finally introduced...hehe maybe you'll get on the fender mirror train??? j/k

nice wheels on the PW...got to see them tonite...very nice

see ya sunday at the big show..hehe

hopefully ill have my fab wing and vented hood painted by then.

mikey

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Toy_bB said:
hey good to meet you guys...

dtrain....finally introduced...hehe maybe you'll get on the fender mirror train??? j/k

nice wheels on the PW...got to see them tonite...very nice

see ya sunday at the big show..hehe

hopefully ill have my fab wing and vented hood painted by then.

mikey
You too Bro! :D Your fender mirrors are sick, you know there's a couple of SE VIP guys diggin 'em!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.