Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on their website:

Get Ready to Join, Get Ready to Win!

Scion Communities is coming and we want you to win in our "Customize Yourself" giveaway. Entry is simple you just need to create a profile with a picture and that's it! The first 300 people registered or anyone registered in the first 3 months which ever comes first, will be randomly picked for one of these great prizes from our sponsors.

* 1 - Killerglass illuminated Radiator Hose
* 2 - Boomerang Inc. Scion ABS armrests
* 3 - UnderTheHood hood mirror kits

6 great prizes in all! Be ready to join Wednesday 1/10/07 at 8pm!

Disclaimer: 1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter online at www.ScionCommunities.com. 2. Limited one entry per person/e-mail address regardless of entry method. To enter online, correctly complete the online entry form by Creating a User Profile WITH PHOTO at ScionCommunities.com. 3. RELEASE: By participating in this giveaway and/or accepting a prize, a participant/winner agrees to defend, release and hold harmless the Sponsor, the Prize Suppliers, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and the foregoing companies’ officers, directors, share holds, employees, representative and agents from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting for giveaway. 4. LAWS: Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted. 5. By entering any ScionCommunities.com contest, you will become a member of ScionCommunities.com's member mailing list. 6. Winners will be chosen randomly and will be posted on ScionCommunities.com. 7. Employees of ScionCommunities.com are not eligible to enter this contest.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Yeah, need to know what timezone so I know exactly when to be in front of a computer.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
It says we have to be a part of the mailing list, hope they don't plan on sharing that list with anyone. :cool:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Surfcitylocal, you only need to register for the site and create a profile with a pict. No info is ever sold or shared! This site is built by Scion owners for Scion owners! These guys are legit and are doing this for the love of the brand and modding in general. 8pm EST(that was corrected on the site I see) Hope to see you guys all there, I know I'm signing up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.