Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
thats clean i like it. theres something about the white box that attracts my eye so much more.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Looks good, nice and clean. :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what up

about the back end its actually some carbon fiber sticker stuff i had bought at schucks auto store and i put it there but its got a few wrinkles in it so ill have to do it again and i put it on the foglight covers as well and i think it looks clean like that. id really love to get myself a set of white eyelids i think it would set off my projectors really well. and about the grill i have the one off ebay with the foglights and halos in it but when they sent it it didnt fit it was like not long enough and one of the clips on the back that fits in the headlight housing it was broken off on one side so i have a buddy whos fixing that now and getting it painted for me im not sure if i want it painted black or polar white how about some input on what color would look good im thinkin stock color but black would look good too cause of my theme. but yeah hit me up everyone. sorry for no punctuatjion im just too damn lazy to type that since its 2 AM lol later everyone thanks for all the compliments oh yeah about the taillights i got them off of ebay for 80 bucks shipped i got them when they were dirt cheap now they are about 130 shipped so yeah i got a good deal on them.:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.