Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! We're nosy around here, whatcha driving? Any pics?

·
Registered
17 Posts
New to Club xB

Hi,
I just joined and look forward to participating. I am handicapped with a rare spinal cord disorder, wheelchair bound, and have just purchased a Scion xB which Braun converted to a Rampvan. I am so happy that I can now have this terrific little box as my friend and not one of those big vans that have the ramp come out the side and eat all that gas. You should see people's expressions as they walk through the Walmart parking lot and see my xB kneeling down to open the ramp and lift up the hatch back so I can roll in and out. Weee, what expressions. I love it, and am so happy to have it. It's the same vehicle just has different stuff inside. Looks like everybody else's -- I just want to get some accessories. Don't have a picture yet, but will get it on as soon as I can get some taken.
My best to all,
Serenity 11

·
Super Moderator
16,212 Posts
Big Welcome to Xbox63 and Serenity 11 (Gotta get those first names!)

Hey Serenity, can't wait to see some shots of your "Transformer", it sounds cool! Be sure to start a thread of your own so you can get all the glory!! :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Post My Own Thread

Dion,

I am trying to post my own thread but the needle is missing. I can't see where to go to do this. Can I please have some help here? All the things up there say: User CP, Register, FAQ, New Posts, Search, Quick Links, Log Out, and Reply to Thread. No where does it indicate a place to start sewing my own design...???

And thanks a bunch for all the welcomes. I am glad to be here and it's great to have a place to share this very "square" and therefore wonderfully together journey..:D

Tally ho,
Lois - serenity11

·
Super Moderator
16,212 Posts
serenity11 said:
Dion,

I am trying to post my own thread but the needle is missing. I can't see where to go to do this. Can I please have some help here? All the things up there say: User CP, Register, FAQ, New Posts, Search, Quick Links, Log Out, and Reply to Thread. No where does it indicate a place to start sewing my own design...???

And thanks a bunch for all the welcomes. I am glad to be here and it's great to have a place to share this very "square" and therefore wonderfully together journey..:D

Tally ho,
Lois - serenity11
No problem, Lois. On the opening page of each forum, there's a button on the upper left that says "New Thread." (Directly under "User CP")

I wanna see those photos!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hey Girl....get the pic's up pls......I know several in 'chairs that would just go nutz if they had a "Magic Toaster"

and...start making them for retail....ya could retire in comfort me thinks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.