Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20200222_225208.jpg

Restoring a gift from my Sister In-Law! 245,000 miles and needing a lot of love. Starting with the clutch, now wheels and suspension coming soon!

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
895 Posts
Restoring a gift from my Sister In-Law! 245,000 miles and needing a lot of love. Starting with the clutch, now wheels and suspension coming soon!
Welcome to the site. She's a solid looking 2005. Liking the wheels. What other plans in mind?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks! This was a gift from my sister in law who didn't want it anymore so I gladly accepted not knowing the huge cult following of these cars. Benny has 245k and other than changing the oil and the basics things like the clutch (working it on it now) and other rubbers have been worn down to nothing. So while the suspension is pretty much out I plan on changing all the rubber bushing to Poly (Energy Suspension), then shocks, lowering springs, brakes, to ultimately adding a roof rack, yellow fogs, JDM grill, and adding more interior LED dome lights. Mainly want a cool get around LA car that can go to the beach and the mountains.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Welcome to the Family. Keep up with the service and these little cars last a long time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts