Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm not really new to the forum, i've been browsing for a couple of months now and i just wanna say that this site is addicting and RESPECT to you guy's cars.

so i just wanna say hi, hello, and see you guys around.

sorry, but pics will come in later.....

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
*Sirens rollin' up*

Sir, or ma'am, can you please step away from the vehicle and snap a few pics please? The first rule of clubxb is you need to post pics. The second rule of clubxb is you need to post pics. Thrid rule, mod your car to your liking, no copycats or hax0rs...Well, unless you get some 501's, herpes are fun....or something.

PICS! NOW! :D

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Man you crack me up Boom. LOL

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
domino warned me about you... picture wise, im working on that.... and yes i'll be getting the 501's....soon.

the only thing i have on my ride are springs (2" drop) and i bought an intake (aem) that i need to install, everything else are stock.

its sir btw... & thank you once again for the warm welcome...

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Hey no problem! We love new folks here, we just thrive on pics and the enthusiast attitude. I guarantee you'll enjoy your stay, have a few heated debates, but in the end, you'll take your pal to the bar and have a few brews. S'how we dos it 'round heRRe.

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
welcome to your new addiction. and yes post pics quick coz angry mobs with pitchforks will come for ya. you think boom the pic police is worse? LOL you haven't seen nothin yet. i'll go medieval on your arse!!! BWAHAHAHAHA. okay. j/k. we're all good peeps. keep on modding. :)

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Welcome aboard!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.