Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there everyone!! so i recently got a 2014 scion xb and its pretty awesome. now every car ive had in the past ive done some sort of modification to and im just wondering if any of you have suggestions or anything like that. i know im going to do wheels (i also need some suggestions on that because im indecisive). thanks!

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Welcome to the new addiction. Lol. Wheels are usually first thing on the list. Don't rush, take time to see what you think will compliment the theme you are going for. Put wheels on my first gen about 4 months after I got it, took 2-1/2 years before I found a wheel I liked for my 2nd gen. Just have fun with it. What color, need pics.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Welcome. At least you made up your mind on the xb :)
Thumbs up the tight rear-end, sways tighten the swagger.

·
JokerBox
375 Posts
Welcome welcome!! all depends on what you're thinking usually its rims and lowered, but if you don't want to lower it then that out haha.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies guys! I guess another question I should add is are there any brands of wheels you prefer?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all

I have driven my xb 2005 for 171,000 miles now, and admit I haven't treated interior kindly; and as much as I love the box, wish I could get a newer one ( but can't because of the stupid lack of mileage on the newer ones-arrrgh

Mine has been great; though dealer keeps telling me the oxy sensor needs replacing
The warning lights are on, there's need for new tires..going to try a new mechanic today in fact

And am torn between how much $ do I put into it( live in northeast w lotsa snow..so yes there some rust spots... But I want my car to last another 100k because there's nothing out there quite like this...

Am curious if anyone has bought a " newer" ( ie lower mileage) 1st gen xb as a spare for their rapidly aging one? I drive about 45-60 miles day

1 - 8 of 8 Posts