Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings fellow toasters! I've been rolling around in my "new to me" 2008 release model for about two months now and I'm loving it. I'm joining up to see what all is out there as far as mods so I can start saving my pennys.

Now on to the good stuff. My new ride is number 2451 out of 2500, a 5 speed, has the base stereo, 16 inch steelies with stock hub caps, no wing :( and only 60,xxx miles! It's spotless inside, and only a bit of a scuff on the front bumper. Pics to come!

My basic wish list is 17s, a mild drop, stiffened suspension set up, front and rear roll bars and a upper front strut mount. After all of that I'll start debating turbo or supercharger, but with my payment and a wedding coming up, it might take me a while. So if anyone could point me in a good direction to start my parts research, or just wants to say hi feel free!

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Always good to see another RS rolling around. Enjoy the ride. And as Jeff would say, Let the Mods Begin.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the RS5. I really like that color. Stick is the way to go!

Check discounttiredirect.com for wheel/tire deals. For every holiday, especially Memorial Day, they have crazy rebates, deals, etc. Sometimes, wheels with four tires mounted and balanced is less than four tires locally!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts