Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
KEEPIN' IT FRESH...
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yup..im new to ClubxB..just signed up today. i've always heard about this forum but never really checked it out. i hope it's wayyyy better than ScionLife! hahaha! anyway, i drive a 2006 Black Sand Pearl xB, it's currently in the shop right now because i got in an accident about a month ago. so when i get my car back with a day or 2, i'm finally gonna slap on my new wheels and take pics and throw em up on here.

so here's how my car looked like before it went to the shop...

nothing special ;)

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
yay welcome to your new addiction fellow BSP owner. got into an accident already? sheesh sorry to hear that. our lovely xbs are main targets. can't wait to see your future mods. i dig the es visors. hope you'll stay awhile you'll like it here.

·
KEEPIN' IT FRESH...
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaha..cars have always been my addiction. i got into an accident with my xB 2 weeks after my parents bought it! lol. so yea...i won't be having too many mods on this thing cuz im just trying to keep it simple and clean. i dont want it to get stolen like my integra :( thanks for the reply though!

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Welcome, sweet you already posted a pic. On top of your game I might add. We love pics on this site.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Welcome Jamie!!! :D

so...is that dent on the rear passenger side got fixed yet?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome and remember, you drive an xB, you ARE special.

I'm special too...

·
KEEPIN' IT FRESH...
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hahaha..thanks guys for all the replies.

johnny, yea..the dent on the passenger side finally got fixed. after my accident last month we just decided to get all the damages fixed at once.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome to ClubxB!

We try very hard not to be like SL ;)

Ouch!
I’m guessing you weren’t hurt since you didn’t mention it; that’s good.

If the box is still in the shop you may want to ask the painter how much to color match the engine cover & fuse box covers (and anything else you might fancy :p ). Snce he’s got to mix the paint anyway he might cut you a good deal :D

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Hello and welcome -- The folks here are pretty cool. Glad to see that your box is all better now.

·
KEEPIN' IT FRESH...
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Welcome to ClubxB!

We try very hard not to be like SL ;)

Ouch!
I’m guessing you weren’t hurt since you didn’t mention it; that’s good.

If the box is still in the shop you may want to ask the painter how much to color match the engine cover & fuse box covers (and anything else you might fancy :p ). Snce he’s got to mix the paint anyway he might cut you a good deal :D

ha..yea, i wasnt hurt. hahaha..im cool on the color matching engine cover and whatnot. there's nothing to show off under the hood...

my main objective for this car is just to make it a clean lookin' car w/ a system that bumps haha

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
hey hey, welcome to the site. enjoy your stay and ask as many questions as you can possibly think of.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
my main objective for this car is just to make it a clean lookin' car w/ a system that bumps haha
BoomBox, I think we've found you a new friend :p

Welome again, I'll be seeing ya around :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.