Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just joined i've had my xBox since 3/1/06. seems like everyone is friendly and helpful. Looking forward to interacting with you all. I'm older than the Scion target audience, but hey we like fun cars too. I like the fact that there is so much personalization that can be done to the box, no two are alike. It's the perfect platform to express your individuality. and it won't break you pocket!!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
welcome to the board. Yeah there are a million things you can do to it, and you'll find alot of it here! :D

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
yeah for sure check out other peoples rides for some idea for the box. people will do some crazy thing to the xb. and dont worry about being "older" that the target age for the car. Luvmyxb is a grandma!!!:D i love you sherri!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
tdub57 said:
Hey, just joined i've had my xBox since 3/1/06. seems like everyone is friendly and helpful. Looking forward to interacting with you all. I'm older than the Scion target audience, but hey we like fun cars too.
There's a few of us outside the "target audience" range here! (I'm 45 and a grandfather!) But this is the place where age is not a factor! That said, welcome to the family!!

·
Registered
827 Posts
I forget, what is the target audience? I am 29, I wonder if I am in it......

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
There's a few of us outside the "target audience" range here! (I'm 45 and a grandfather!) But this is the place where age is not a factor! That said, welcome to the family!!
I'm a 34yo mommy with a 2yo daughter....but age doesn't matter here. It's all about what we love...our xB's!!;)

Hi and Welcome to ClubxB, just one big happy family!!:)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard! There are tons of old people here! LOL.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
WELCOME to Club xB tdub!

I'm out of the target audience also at 41. Hmm, I was out of the target audience when I bought my Matrix also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.