Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aight guys I got some pics of the new system that Ive been waiting forever it seems like to get put in...it was kinda odd to get the pics due to lack of space in the car...but heres what I have...any questions go ahead and ask...its still not done completly so ya

Sorry I didnt know how to really adjust the size and im lazy..all in all the system consits of 4 Powerbass 3XL 15 inch subwoofers, 2 3000 watt class d amps, 3 pairs of components, 3 pairs of tweeters, a 12 fard cap, a equalizer, eclipse avn5495 and ipod adapter, a 27 inch westinghouse lcd screen, a ps2 and 2 optima yellowtops ( i have one more on the way). The shop needs to finish up the TV work and PS2 unless im a dumbass and dont know how to turn it on...they need to set up my alarm and fiberglass the EQ in.

Aight guys there ya go

·
Registered
311 Posts
Misterflipper said:
Aight guys I got some pics of the new system that Ive been waiting forever it seems like to get put in...it was kinda odd to get the pics due to lack of space in the car...but heres what I have...any questions go ahead and ask...its still not done completly so ya

Sorry I didnt know how to really adjust the size and im lazy..all in all the system consits of 4 Powerbass 3XL 15 inch subwoofers, 2 3000 watt class d amps, 3 pairs of components, 3 pairs of tweeters, a 12 fard cap, a equalizer, eclipse avn5495 and ipod adapter, a 27 inch westinghouse lcd screen, a ps2 and 2 optima yellowtops ( i have one more on the way). The shop needs to finish up the TV work and PS2 unless im a dumbass and dont know how to turn it on...they need to set up my alarm and fiberglass the EQ in.

Aight guys there ya go
lovin' it.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
holy ****.

I hope you have a rearview camera lol.

but damn, once it's broken in, get that tested ASAP. I want to know what it hits.

Oh btw, have you got your dynamat installed yet? You'll need it big time.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hayalex6 said:
holy ****.

I hope you have a rearview camera lol.

but damn, once it's broken in, get that tested ASAP. I want to know what it hits.

Oh btw, have you got your dynamat installed yet? You'll need it big time.
hey alex ya i have about a little under a grand of dynamat installed..the roof flexs alot so im thinkin of doin a sunroof to solver that problem...ill prob end up testing it in the next 2 weeks or so

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
OK FLIP SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT MR FLIP ?:rolleyes: 300 LBS EX IN THAT A$$
HOW DOES IT SIT & RIDE ? :confused: MAN THAT IS SICK MAN SICK I SAY:D

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
short bus said:
OK FLIP SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT MR FLIP ?:rolleyes: 300 LBS EX IN THAT A$$
HOW DOES IT SIT & RIDE ? :confused: MAN THAT IS SICK MAN SICK I SAY:D
Hey dave...it definatly sits alot lower in the back..the front even seems like its lower thn efore..i scrape like there is no other when im going over speed bumps and drive ways...gas miledge seems the same right now...and i seriously love how it sounds..

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Damn, how many sq ft for each sub? Looks like a lot with the box being so deep.

Looks good, real good! Guess it's too late but I would've put the TV at the top and the other stuff at the bottom, you would've been able to play it for cars behind you.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Padanky said:
Damn, how many sq ft for each sub? Looks like a lot with the box being so deep.

Looks good, real good! Guess it's too late but I would've put the TV at the top and the other stuff at the bottom, you would've been able to play it for cars behind you.
The sub needed about 5 feet for airspace...ya i thought about it too with the TV but i dont want someone seeing it follow me home and break into it..besides it perfect hide for lawn chairs

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Misterflipper said:
The sub needed about 5 feet for airspace...ya i thought about it too with the TV but i dont want someone seeing it follow me home and break into it..besides it perfect hide for lawn chairs
I was thinkin' 6ft, before I saw the TV, etc.

Either way it still looks sweet!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.